This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. The information that we request is required by the authorities of our customer e.g. Name, CNIC, address, etc. The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
- As part of providing our Services to you, we may need to send routine communications to you, such as order transaction emails and other administrative messages through email and/or SMS and notifications posted on the App or through other means available. You agree to receive our phone calls, related to your orders/requests on Netmeds.com.
- When you sign up with us, you automatically sign up to receive our newsletter. In addition, we may periodically send emails about new products, special offers or other information, which you may find interesting and beneficial as well. If you do not wish to receive this information from us, you can, at any time, choose to opt-out of receiving this information by unsubscribing.
- You must ensure to provide us with the correct or up-to-date Personal Information. This will allow us to contact you for further correspondence with respect to your order. We are not responsible for any inaccurate information you provide to us, which may affect your shopping experience on our app.
- If, at any time, you want to access, update, modify or eliminate any of your account information at our app, you may do so by clicking “My Account“, and then Edit Profile” your sensitive personal information as you want it to be.
- We may, in future, request other optional information from you in order to customize the App to deliver personalized service to our Customers.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in the case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
When you visit our app, we do not automatically collect your personally identifiable information. However, you might provide us with your personal and demographic information – including your name, gender, age, address, phone number, email address – in the following ways:
- As a New Customer, when you register/create an account, place your order at our app;
- As an Existing Customer, when you update your existing profile on our app;
- When you speak to our customer service and/or Pharmacist, Contact Us or submit your Testimonials at our app.
During your visit to our App, We may automatically receive technical information about your computer/device, including your IP address, your computer operating system, time-zone, browser type and browser plug-in details, due to the communication protocol settings on the Internet.
When you browse our App, We may also collect information regarding the pages you viewed, the web addresses from which you arrive or click through to, time spent on certain pages, download errors and page response times. All this information helps us analyze Customers trends and preferences and thus assist us in improving our service.
With Whom We Share Your Information (Disclosures)
We do not sell, rent or exchange your any personally identifiable information that you provide to us through this Website with any third party for commercial reasons. However, We may engage trusted online payment service partners to perform payment processing and authorisation services. Through your use of our Services, you consent to our collection and transfer of your information to our payment service partner websites and third party service providers.
Your personally identifiable information can be accessed only on a need-to-know basis by certain employees of our company who are designated to carry out your requested activity, and all such employees are bound to strict confidentiality obligations.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the apps you visit and stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to their Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
This policy is effective as of 2022-04-18