The domain name Tezmedz is owned and operated by MEDZNMORE Private Limited, a company incorporated in Pakistan with registration number 0156867, under the ‘Companies Act, 2017’ (hereinafter, referred to as “MEDZnMORE” or “We” or “Our” or “Us” or “Company” ). The term ‘you’, throughout the course of this website will refer to, you, the “User” or “Customer” or “Customers” or “You”.
Your access to and use of the Application is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws (including additional terms and conditions and policies referenced and/or made available by hyperlink associated with the use of a particular service or feature on this Platform). By accessing and browsing the Tezmedz Application, you accept the terms (these or those made available for any specific service) without limitation or qualification.
- Any and all Information (textual, graphic or otherwise) published on the Application is the property of Medznmore and where applicable, its business partners. We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in the Information on the Application. We shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Application or the information therein. We reserve the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the Information on the Application at any time without prior notice.
- Except as provided in this paragraph, no license or right, express or implied, is granted to any person under any patent, trademark, trade dress or other proprietary right. We grant a limited right to use the Information provided that the Information is not modified in any way and is used for informational and non-commercial personal use.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per store or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
- We may at any time revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current terms and conditions by which you are bound.
- We do not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is‘ and ‘as available‘ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement. In no case shall MEDZNMORE Private Limited, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless MEDZNMORE Private Limited and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- These Terms and any separate agreements whereby we provide you services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Pakistan.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com